27 October 2010

Celebration

(my first year not walking in it!!)
to pop bottles of bubbly and celebrate the fact that
Rebecca Turley, founder and designer of
Nostalgic Boutique WON!!
This happened a few weeks ago, so I am a little slow in getting this posted..
(it's super exciting, none-the-less)

 That's Rebecca and I

And here is her "crew"..

She is a great friend of mine and an amazing designer..
Now that I do not model anymore, for the most part,
I have been appointed Rebecca's assistant! I've never been one to take a 2nd seat,
but I will gladly take 2nd seat to this amazing woman and assist her in anything she needs!
I am especially excited to begin tackling her nation-wide sales in the coming year.

Be sure to keep your eyes open for Nostalgic Boutique to hit a town near you!





~





1 comment:

Taylor said...

Your dress is gorgeou, I like your hat too!